My name is Victoria. I am a young woman who has given her life to Christ (08/06/10), promised to love and cherish one man for the rest of her life (08/07/10), and was given the responsibility to train up her children in the ways of the Lord (04/01/14). I blog about:
- my experiences as a child of God as I read His Word and try to do His Will.
- my struggles, victories, and fears as a young wife in a fallen, discouraging, misguided world.
- my daily opportunities to witness God’s over-flowing love, grace, mercy, and power as He molds me into the mother He desires for my children.
- my adventures in crafting through knitting, crochet, embroidery, and sewing as I try to create a peaceful, beautiful home for my family.
- my thoughts and ideas concerning a wide range of topics.
I hope you stay a while because the best way to learn about me is to read my blog.