Another year gone away… Sprout is three!
More Big than Little, every day, it seems. I asked her questions for a fun survey… she didn’t really understand some of the questions, so I gave my best guess at what her answers might be, on some of them. 🙂
- What is your favorite color? “I like blue.” (But later, she told Daddy it is pink.)
- What is your favorite animal? “I want a tiger.”
- Favorite book? Oh! The Places You’ll Go by Dr. Seuss (It is her request just about every night.)
- Favorite show and movie? Veggie Tales, Finding “Mee-mo”, “Pooh Bear” (Pooh’s Grand Adventure)
- Favorite song? She said she didn’t know, but she sings “Amazing Grace,” “Twinkle Little Star,” and “Victory in Jesus” a lot.
- Favorite food, snacks? She said “those holes ones” — a.k.a. veggie straws, but also wants yogurt, clementine oranges, and pasta most of the time.
- Favorite clothes to wear or outfit? Her Minnie Mouse dress gets the most love, these days.
- Favorite game? “My matching game” — Minnie Mouse Memory game
- Favorite toy? She said she didn’t know, but she plays with her Alphie robot almost every day.
- Favorite thing to do outside? “Hmm… swing. Yeah, I like that!”
- Favorite place to go? “A big, giant Walmart!”
- Favorite thing about your room? “Um… the floor!”
- What is the yuckiest food? “The yucky muffins.” (failed peanut butter oat muffins)
- What do you like to take to bed with you? “My dolly.” Her brother’s bunny is another favorite.