I made this clutch for my sister. I thought she could use it, and also, it gave me a chance to modify my approach and take pictures for a tutorial I put up on my pattern site.
Started – June 4
Completed – June 4
Duration – 1 day
This one did not come together faster than the first, but only because I was stopping to take pictures for the tutorial.
Sewn Diaper Clutch
Improvised by me
I altered the design to add a zippered pouch on the front of the clutch, for ointments, creams, disposal bags, or even an extra outfit.
I picked up a few fat quarters of quilting cotton for this, and used some white cotton from my stash for the lining.